Lions Clubs of Iowa
2300 South Duff Avenue Ames,
Multiple District Secretary
4074 Hoover Road
Grove City, Ohio 43123
PHONE: 614 539-5060
PDG Dennis Clark
1475 Middle Road
Lewistown, PA 17044
Montana Lions S&H Foundation
#1 Poplar Place
Forsythe, MT 59327
LionMints.net Candies – Specifications & Conditions
All pricing, terms and conditions of sale are subject to change at the discretion of LionMints.net.
- Telephone orders will be accepted and acceptance of delivery will constitute an agreement to abide by the terms and conditions of a written order.
- All orders will be accepted and processed to the extent that we can obtain inventory from the supplier.
- Lion Mints are double wrapped for more protection and extra freshness.
- All flavors are packaged 576 rolls per case (12 rolls per box – 48 boxes per case).
- Freight charges are included in the cost of the mints. Clubs will be charged the actual freight costs of shipping all Lion Mint accessories (trays, racks, backer cards, appreciation certificates, etcetera).
- LionMints.net is not responsible for additional freight charges incurred for residential deliveries, telephone calls before delivery, storage, unloading fees, or charges for refusal of a shipment.
- Lion Mints may be returned for credit if it is determined that the cases has not been opened, and it is determined that the product was shipped less than 6 months prior.
- All payments are to be sent directly to LionMints.net – 5730 Executive Drive – Lansing, MI 48911. Payments will be recorded according to post office postmarks…not a postage meter postmark or check date.
- Interest will accrue on all past due accounts at the annual rate of 15%. Payment terms are net 30 days.